for those in a relationship or dating
It’s frustrating to love someone and have the relationship fall short.
Most of us have figured out that relationship happiness is not just a function of how much you care for one another.
Love is essential, and… it’s our everyday conversations that literally create the evolving quality of our relationships — for better or worse.
Yet most of us aren’t properly equipped to have the kinds of conversations — especially the difficult ones — that make a relationship soar.
Here’s a little-known insight that can make a big difference:
Your relationship is not something you HAVE (even if we talk about having a relationship). And it’s certainly not something you find and then just keep.
Rather, your relationship is dynamic and alive — something you create again and again through everyday conversations.
Something miraculous happens when two people who love each other make choices — individually and together — to create the kinds of conversations that lead to deeper understanding, trust, and resolution of differences. When that type of communication is repeated enough to become a habit, the relationship lifts into a delicious new level of intimacy, wellbeing, and happiness.
Coaching for Couples, Partners, Pairs
With the two of you present — whether you’re dating, engaged, married, close friends or family — you’ll gain insights and skills from The Love Conversation Approach so you can:
- Resolve current hot-spot issues
- Unravel the mystery of why you keep stumbling into the same arguments or stalemates AND what to do differently
- Avoid falling back into the same old patterns later
- Handle any future communication or relationship “glitches” that inevitably occur in all good relationships
- Amplify what you cherish about your connection so love becomes your predominate daily experience
- Successfully do what we call “using your glitches to get closer.” (This is truly a relationship superpower. Ask about it!)
PS: Struggling with a partner who isn’t ready yet? Take a peek at the conversation about what one person can do to turn a relationship in the right direct. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.