I’d love to stay in touch with you! You can sign up below, or if you want to hear more about the kinds of emails I send first, read on…
These emails — or “FieldNotes” as I call them — go out periodically. There’s no schedule. I write them only when something inspires me to reach out.
FYI — They’re called “FieldNotes” because most start with a quick notation about an idea, tip, insight, or pitfall that I think might be useful for you.
For instance it could be about:
- Something counterintuitive or goes against popular wisdom, like when its wise to “walk on eggshells.”
- A theme that keeps showing up — you know those uncanny cycles when you keep running into the same experience over and over. If one of those contains some illuminating tidbit, I’ll write about it.
- Catching myself doing something that used to be a nightmare for me — like having to give even slightly critical feedback — and remembering something pivotal that helped me transform that. (In that example it was a seemingly casual comment by a mentor, Dr. Charlie Seashore, who said to me: “Feedback is always about the person giving it, and only sometimes about the person receiving it!”)
- Sharing a PITFALL ALERT, and hopefully learning from someone else’s mistakes
- Something I found so moving or delightful, I couldn’t keep it to myself (a quote, a link to a video, a poem…)
Stuff like that…
Plus I also send invitations about workshops I’m leading or some other offering. And occasionally I’ll ask for your opinion about a topic or issue.
YOUR PERPETUAL BONUS
As a FieldNotes subscriber, you are ALWAYS invited to submit questions or situations for me to comment on.
It’s a good way to make FieldNotes uniquely relevant to you and get useful insights at no cost.
I hope it goes without saying, but I will never share your information with anyone else. And every FieldNotes email will have an unsubscribe link at the bottom.
Questions? Please let me know.
Please sign me up for FieldNotes: